An invitation to contribute

The Industrial Strength London blog features different athletes, performers and fighters, professionals and amateur, men and women, from any and every background who demonstrate they have industrial strength qualities.

Do you, or do you know someone who has industrial strength levels of athleticism, mental strength, toughness, determination?

We are looking out for sports reports, news reports, video, interviews, articles and first hand observations from around the world.

Keep checking back to see what we come up with, and make some suggestions of your own.

Friday 25 January 2008

Quote of the day, courtesy of Clapham North tube

"Its better to fail in something than to succeed at nothing."

Every day at Clapham North tube station on a wipe board at the top of the escalators a "quote of the day" is written.

As the main business, Balance Performance Physiotherapy, is based in Clapham I have ended up copying a whole bunch down when I have the time and inclination.

I thought I'd start sharing some of the best. Whether they are motivating or just a bit clever.

I ran past this too quickly this morning, leaving Balance to get to a client, to notice who said it. In fact I ran with such speed (or maybe my eye-brain co-ordination is too slow) that I only got the first half of it and had to finish the sentence myself....but I like it even if I am misquoting.


Jonathan Lewis
www.balancephysio.com
www.islondon.com

mobile:+447960861267
tel:+442076272308

No comments: